The 5.5” pay/ order at the table is consist of android oneplus one phone in a rugged case and the magtek bulletT card reader attached to the back. It functions very similar to our 7” order/pay at the table. Below are things specific to the oneplus one phone:
Device goes into “Fast Boot” mode and won’t start
- Shut down the phone, and turn it back on while holding the Volume Down button for up to 15 second until you feel it vibrate.
- Let it boot up and select “ Reboot System now”
- Phone should boot and start as usual.
If the rebooting of the phone didn’t fix the issue, or phone seems crashing often, we can try factory reset:
OnePlus One factory reset procedures
- Back up all your important files and information, as the process may erase all data.
- Shut down the phone, and turn it back on while holding the Volume Down button until you feel it vibrate.
2. Once in Simple Recovery, select “wipe cache partition” and swipe to the right or press the power button to select it. Continue once you get the “Cache wipe complete” message.
3. Select “wipe data / factory reset” and confirm to fully reinitialize your ROM.
If rebooting and factory reset the device didn’t fix the issue, then we can try upgrade the OS software. NOTE: it can take up to 30 minutes.
Upgrade the OS software
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates
It can takes up to 20 minutes
Customer that was shipped with 5.5" Pay at the table: