Toast processes draft retrieval requests at no charge to its customers.
Articles in this section
- What Are Draft Retrieval Requests and Chargebacks?
- What is the fee for processing of draft retrieval requests?
- What is the fee for processing of chargeback notifications?
- Why does Toast charge a processing fee for chargebacks when none of my previous processors did?
- When is the chargeback amount debited from the merchant?
- What documentation do I need to provide for the draft retrieval request or to dispute a chargeback notification?
- How do I change the Finance Contacts for receiving draft retrieval requests and chargeback notifications?
- How can I find out the status of a dispute to a chargeback or draft retrieval request?
- Why did I receive both a draft retrieval request and a chargeback for the same transaction?
- Why is there a difference between the check amount and the dispute amount?