• You can now configure delivery fees to be taxable or non-taxable, and also assign them to the house or the driver (previously just the driver)
• You can now force a selection of a dining option before completing an order
• If configured to do so, you can now enter both a sender and receiver of a takeout / delivery order
• You can now prompted for customer information when scheduling a future order, speeding up the scheduling process
• The POS now shows you a warning if you are on the incorrect wireless network
• Shift review now shows Deposits Paid in and Deposits Collected.
• You can now increase the maximum length of time that you can schedule an order.
• Cash management has been updated to allow you to adjust the starting balance of cash drawers.
• You can now filter the customer report by customer segment and date ranges
• Most reports are now full-width, making it easier to see more of your important data
• You can now use the 'More' dropdown to access advanced filtering options, including Dining Option, Revenue Center and many others
• The Sales summary report will now include Deposits Paid in and Deposits Collected.
• We have renamed the All Items report to Product Mix report and added more detailed breakdown and improved formatting
• We have added a new Order Details report that is especially helpful when trying to understand upcoming scheduled orders
• We have added a new End of Day audit report to assist digging into cash discrepancies
• For multi-location restaurants, you can now more easily compare item sales by using the new Product Mix Comparison report