Customer Feedback Receipts:
When using Digital Receipts, customers can rate their experience. Reports are not yet available, but you can start collecting their feedback now and you can use it in the future! This works for all types of Payment Options, but only when using Digital Receipts.
Make sure that digital receipts are turned on. You will not see any of these screens on the POS unless they are enabled.
1. The setup is under payment options, along with most digital receipts setup. Click on the Payment Options menu.
2. At the top you will see an option that says "Use Flat Receipt Option Selector". This has to be turned on in order to access the new rating system feature, so select the yes green check mark.
3. If you leave the default your customers will see this screen.
4. When you enable the flat receipts, you will see another option that will ask you to enable ratings.
5. When you select the prompt for feedback, your customers will be see this screen. They can select the stars to rate your service.
Stay tuned for future releases which will show you reports and feedback from your restaurants!