1. Click on the menu section of the Toast restaurant admin page.
2. Click into the modifier group that you want to be able to make multiple select. Make sure and look at whether or not the Multi-select option has already been checked, if it has not, you will not see the option to double select modifiers.
3. If multi-select is not checked, click on the modifier group and scroll to the properties section. Check the box and then hit save.
4. As soon as the option has been checked and re-saved, you should see a new option appear right underneath it in the properties screen. If you would like one option to be select-able more than once, select the top option (the bottom option should be selected by default).
5. If you want, you can override the settings for individual options. Click on the option you want to override, then scroll down to the Additional Settings group. One example would be if you have a set of pizza toppings, and you want customers to be able to select Cheese three times, but they can only order Bacon once.
6. This is the how multi-selecting options will look on the POS tablet. When you tap on the item, the newest edit modifiers screen will appear. Tap on the modifier option that you want to add to the item, in this example Fries.
7. Now that fries has been added once, you will see the Fries button change. On the right side of any modifier option that has double-select enabled, you will see a plus ( + ) sign, and on the left side you will see a minus sign ( - ). Click the right to add more of this option, and left to remove those options.