With Toast Online Ordering enabled, a contact group can be configured to receive email notifications anytime an Online Order is placed. This acts somewhat as a safeguard to ensure that orders are not overlooked or missed.
Navigate to the Manager function for Contact Settings:
1) Select the + Create email List
2) A new line should appear and from their you need to give your list a name
3) If their are emails already associated to the account you cant hit he add users and a list appears.
If you want to add an email not on the list you can select add external email
4) After adding the emails hit save which is the green button located on the top right of the page.
Once you set up the email list
1) Above the email list section is a section called email contact settings.
2) Select Delivery Orders and a your email list appear and select delivery or whatever name you decided for the email list.
3) When you select the email list hit save which is the green button on the top right of the page and you should be all set.