Toast POS allows you to configure order changes or voids to automatically print in the kitchen. This may be useful if the kitchen needs to be made aware of any item changes or voids to the order that has already been sent to.
- Start by navigating to Other Setup from the main Toast dashboard on the device.
- Tap on Kitchen located in the Setup category.
- Under the Printed Tickets section, review and adjust the Print Ticket Changes options as needed.
- By default, the setting may be set to print changes and voids.
- You can elect to print only changes or print only voids depending on your restaurant protocol. You can set this feature to not print any changes or voids to the kitchen if your kitchen staff does not require ticket updates.
- This feature does not have any impact on the settings or the way tickets are viewed on a ticket display screen.
- Tap on the Save icon on the top right of the screen and then the Publish Changes icon to push your newly adjusted Print Ticket settings to all Toast devices.