You can move a payment to another check for any instances where you have applied the payment to the wrong check or need to accommodate customer payment changes to multiple checks.
- First, locate the check that contains the payment from the Payment Terminal.
- Select the Pay button to view the check's payment.
- Highlight the payment you want to move by selecting it.
- Select the Move button located to the right of the Receipt button.
- A prompt will appear asking you to enter in the check number where the payment should be moved.
In the example below, we moved the cash payment from check #1920 to check #1925.