Menus are the largest section of the menu hierarchy and contain all smaller menu components. To create menus in Toast, navigate to the Menu section in the back-end and select Menus.
- Create New Menu: Select the button at the bottom of the list of menus to enter the name of the new menu.
- Copy Existing Menu: You can also copy an existing menu by selecting the drop-down arrow:
- Order Menus: Select the button to enter a number determining the order which your menus will appear on the order screen in Toast.
- Archive/Delete Menu: Select the button to the far left to archive or copy a menu.
- Rename Menu: Select the button to the right of the menu name to rename the menu.
Be sure to save and publish your changes when complete.
Note that menus cannot be added in Quick Edit Mode.