Multiple customers have confirmed that after their power has gone out for a little bit, their Elo Terminals automatically turn on the wi-fi which can cause issues connecting to Toast if they are hard wired. It most likely is a back up procedure set up in the Tablet's operating system's so people can connect back to the internet faster.
Articles in this section
- Network Cable Troubleshooting
- Elo's network after power outage
- Toast White List Links for Firewall (2.8 and Higher)
- Automatically Connect to Wi-Fi when a Valid SSID is Detected
- Offline Mode - Cellular Back Up Sticks
- My tablet keeps connecting to the wrong network.
- I am having connectivity issues on Toast and non-Toast devices.
- Verify that your tablet is connected to the network
- I have no internet connection. How do I know if the Toast router is working?